Back New
Author: NewfieDrool

Big old mods and cloud chasers

[Copy link]
 Author| 26-11-2019 20:37:01 Mobile | Show all posts
When I first started the vapour produced was very little and the nicotine levels were insanely high but now even basic attys produce more vapour hence why a lower nicotine level is required.
You can still get attys that sip away at the juice like the old kayfun if you prefer the mouth the lung hit and a more restricted airflow but the problem is if that will satisfy your personal preferences for warmth and throat hit.
I think most here use the big old sub tanks at home on a large mod and use a more adapt mod and atty when out and about.
Today I'm out working and I'll have my little VTC Mini and an Ammit atty. it's a single coil and has an Alien coil with a .51 resistance. This still gives me the warmth and hit and still produces a fairly dense vapour cloud.
Juice consumption is still fairly high and that's part of the parcel with such attys and it's the way the market has moved.
To be honest when I've seen others out and about vaping I've not noticed many with big old attys and mods, the cloud chasing market is not for everyone plus to be honest a cig gives off a lot less smoke but the smell is much stronger and it's that smell that draws people's attention.
As long as you use a bit of common sense there should be no problem vaping when out and about.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:37:01 Mobile | Show all posts
Here, the conversation concerns the preferences of each. But it seems to me that such a caliber would not be enough)
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部