View: 348|Reply: 1

A year off the stinkies.

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 20:47:42 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So, today marks my first whole year off the ciggies after a 30 year habit/addiction.  I had stopped before but it only lasted a couple of months, and I was leaning heavily on NRT gum/patches etc, which wasn't really working for me.
I've not been posting much here recently,  as I am pretty much settled in to my setup and no longer up to speed with current trends, but a huge thanks to the regulars on this part of AVF for the support and advice.  I feel I longer have any desire whatsoever to inhale smoke, can't stand the taste or the smell of the damn things anymore.

I started on EMOWs, and moved onto subtanks, and finally tried out dripping.  I no longer use the EMOW, but still have 3 Subtank Nanos, 4 Subtank Minis, and my Twisted Messes RDA in regular use.
Oddly enough I don't really have shineyitis anymore either.

Stick with it folks, it has worked for me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:47:43 Mobile | Show all posts
I also broke the year mark on January 1st. I still have a shineyitus problem though....

Aeronought RDA recently purchased, and yesterday ordered the new council of vapour 40w mini mod. It's so cute, and tiny. It's going to be a perfect match for the goblin mini for my "going out" setup....
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部