12Next
Back New
View: 554|Reply: 11

Haven't found a flavour I like

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 20:50:41 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I've been vaping for nearly 6 months now and haven't had an analogue since I started. So that's good. But I have come to realise that I have not yet bought a flavour that I really like. I have various tanks and mods [so it's not a case of a poor set up not giving me good flavour] and always have 3 different juices on the go at any time, some are ok but some I force myself to use just cos I paid for them and hate wasting them. Sweet, tobacco, minty, fruity...I've gone through at least a couple of dozen from differing sellers at hugely differing prices but I haven't had one where I really look forward to the taste.

In short, I am vaping for the hit and putting up with the flavour.

I've read so many recommendations and you guys too seem to have favourites that you just can't get enough of. That's never happened to me, I'd love to take a drag and think "yum". Suppose I just need to keep trying.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:50:43 Mobile | Show all posts
Just started vaping myself mate, have you tried south coast vapes callicustard? It's a very smooth flavour, and great as an everyday vape
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:50:44 Mobile | Show all posts
I kind of know where you are coming from. I dislike the majority of the flavours I have after a while. Found one or two I can vape day in, day out but the rest I just try once in a while so they don't go to waste and some I will never touch again. I'm confident there's something for everyone out there though....just have to keep trying!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I think a custard or vanilla sort of juice is nice. I've only been vaping for about a month, and was finding it hard to find something I liked. Haven't tried much and haven't tried any premium liquids but I've tried various fruits and RY4s. Fruits I found were abit sweet, sickly and perfumy. I'm wanting more natural fruit flavours, not like sweets, or drinks. I found adding either vanilla concentrate or Bavarian cream, mellowed them out a little though, as I've just mixed up some juice last week and thought I'd experiment with the liquids I weren't keen on. They were okay but would be too sweet after 5 minutes. Those flavours have helped and you get the fruit on the inhale and on the exhale you get the custardy/cream.

edit: Have you tried mixing your own juice? There is an initial start up cost if you're going for a lot of concentrates, but once you've got quite a collection, nic, pg and vg is cheap. You could just start out mixing 2ml or so to find something you like, so you're not wasting too much supplies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Just spend a tenner on 1ml samples from Smokerainbow.com that's how I narrowed down few flavour types I like. Started off on the more fruit based liquids, before realising I prefer dessert and retro candy type flavours.

You could always just buy flavourless liquid, if you're only after the nic hit.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I don't think there's been any flavour that I've liked straight away. But with a bit of perseverance I get accustomed to them and end up liking them.
The Bootiful Berries is an example of this. I wasn't sure at first, but have spent 4 days this week vaping nothing else.

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 20:50:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks for your replies. I hadn't heard of smokerainbow before. It sounds ideal.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:50:45 Mobile | Show all posts
I tried all kinds of flavours before I found one I liked, really struggled till I tried cinnamon.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 20:50:45 Mobile | Show all posts
I'm now finding that even an unpleasant tasting e fluid tastes better than a real cigarette.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:50:46 Mobile | Show all posts
I have tried a few cigarettes since I started vaping. At first I was still craving a fag for the first 3 weeks or so and was hard when first getting up in the morning. I had a couple in that time, the last one I had though made me feel sick, tasted absolutely disgusting. After that day I've not thought about another one since.

Use magic Report

12Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部