VIP starter kits + compatibility with other brands

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:50:56 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi All

Joined the vaping world approx 2 weeks ago. Still have the occasional cigarette but consumption has reduced by at least 90%.

I have started using the following -

Compact Tobacco Starter Kit - VIP Electronic Cigarette

Reason for using the ecig as opposed to tank kits is purely based on size (tank being longer in length and more difficult to simply place in pocket)..So this option suits. Coming from an 8-10 a day silk cut purple smoker.

Questions i have are,

a. Do you know if the refills are inter-changeable with other brands
b. Has anyone tried VIP ecigs? How do they compare to other brands in terms of taste/price..

Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:50:57 Mobile | Show all posts
Not much help to your question but there are smaller devices than box mods etc.

Take a look at the Ego One or the new Ego One Mini. Personally i tried years ago with cig a likes and wasn't really successful. However i did smoke more than 10 silk cut, but if its working then keep it up.

I wouldn't have thought taste compares to anything really now as there are that many fancy e-juices about, Custards, Creams, Yoghurts, Desserts, Fruits, etc, etc. Once you get a away from tobacco you'll probably be doing the same.

Ego One: Not much bigger than a cig a like.

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 20:50:58 Mobile | Show all posts
I started out with a similar kit but it soon got replaced as I found it expensive to buy the spares. They maybe compatible with other brands if they have a 510 connection.

I would advise you ditch them and get a setup like the above or similar. There are lots of suggestions in the Ecig thread. The problem with cigalikes is the cost of refills and the battery capacity, one of those wouldn't last me a couple of hours.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部