Author: Bill Hicks

E Cigarettes.

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 21:01:03 Mobile | Show all posts
I ordered a lava tube last night. Sounds like a good piece of kit. Any tips?
I ordered a tank and the atomizers so that I can try both out.
Cheers
Dave
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 21:01:04 Mobile | Show all posts
The Provari seems to be very reliable and well built. The batteries should last a long time as they are rechargeable and as long as you keep them from a total drain should be fine. The Provari light on the switch blinks when they hit their low limit so you know it's due to be charged plus you can also check the battery as the Provari has a battery voltage readout.

The Mark T should last years if looked after, I hope anyway as its not been around that long. There are other repairable atomisers around too like the Bulli or Clockworks if I remember that one correctly and they have a good name.

The benefit with a vari mod is that you can adjust the voltage to the resistance of the coil and also adjust for taste , warmth and hit depending on the liquid. I'm still getting to grips with all this variable voltage stuff but when I had my first coil and it was reading 3.1 resistance I whacked it up to 6 but it was way to much for me.
there's quite a few YouTube vids on repairable atomisers like the Mark T and the Provari. Well worth a watch.

I've not used the clearomizer system but I find atomisers a mixed bag. I've had some last quite a while and others a day so it's worth having spares.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 21:01:05 Mobile | Show all posts
Looks like I may have started something here as I see my thread has been split into two with the other one now being called E cigarettes why not quit or something.

Back to the original thread.
I like the idea of the Povari but I think I'd look a bit of a nana in a pub with this massive silver cuban cigar hanging out my mouth, ok when using around the house I guess.
Are there any quality e cigarettes that are more on the smaller size but better than my Titan tank?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 21:01:06 Mobile | Show all posts
Oh I see, my thread wasn't split.
It's a new one altogether.
My apologies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 21:01:07 Mobile | Show all posts
All my fault

I split the thread.

I stripped out the why don't you just give up stuff into a new thread.  So you can discuss your gadgets in here.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 21:01:08 Mobile | Show all posts
I wonder which one will be the more popular.
The sensible information exchange thread or the argument one?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 21:01:09 Mobile | Show all posts
I've currently got a Screwdriver mkii for the house and a SD Keyring for out an about, the latter is a tiny little thing and it produces a load of vapour. I got a 901 to 510 adapter so I could use 510 atomizers on the Screwdriver, but it doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Only bought the above 2 weeks ago, I enjoy smoking and I've only had a couple of cigarettes since (out on the drink), and none for the past few days.

Currently using Menthol 18mg VG Liquid, Apple Pie 18mg VG Liquid (liberty Flights) and Pillbox 38 Tobacco from Totally Wicked...

I do recommend the SD Keyring as a starter, got mine for 13 quid and its been excellent so far. I use mine with Boge 2 Ohm Cartomizers Boge Cartomizers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 21:01:10 Mobile | Show all posts
Just got my first cartomiser thru the post and a 5 pack of various flavoured juice, running in strengths from 10mg thru to 36! Trying to find the ideal strength for me and I think 18mg is about right. Just loaded up my cartomiser with the strawberry flavoured juice and added a metal drip tip to the assembly and it tastes very nice indeed.
After this is finished I have cherry and menthol flavours to try out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 21:01:11 Mobile | Show all posts
Never new such a thing existed before, do you have any links to 0% stuff?

I used to enjoy going for a shisha a while back which was fruity tobacco through a bong essentially. Im imagining that with fruity liquid these must be the same. Would quite like to try it out without any nicotine though.

I have had a quick read through the liberty-flights site and theres sooooo much stuff im a tad confused to say the least!

All the liquids I can see on there seem to contain nicotine, if you want 0% do you need to make it yourself? how easy is that to do?

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 21:01:12 Mobile | Show all posts
here's a link directing you to TW sites. The link shows the value on the right which you can select. It's not just this one flavour, have a good look through the liquids to see what's available.
http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/products/totally-wicked-eliquid/totally-wicked-e-liquid/electronic-cigarette-30ml-totally-product.html

wish I had more time, it's mow day for me and I'm having a bosses break

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部