View: 481|Reply: 3

Argos card question

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 21:13:58 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys please firstly mods move this post if in wrong thread didn't know where to put it.

Right my question hopefully someone with a argos card can help.

I have four plans on my argos card at the moment three are buy now pay later plans and one is a normal credit plan which I got on the 24th of December for the kids toys for Xmas.

The normal plan is for £55.03 it says my next statement will be created on the 19th of January, if I pay off the whole of this £55.03 before the 19th of January will this end the normal credit or will the money come off one of the buy now pay later plans, because I'm sure I read somewhere if you pay off a normal credit plan before that normal credit appears on your statement the money comes off the buy now pay later plan that is the most, and not the normal credit plan, I'm very confused with this as always used bnpl plans

Thanks
James

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 21:13:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Do you have the Argos App on your phone ?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 21:14:00 Mobile | Show all posts
@stellamandude hi matey yes i do

Would i be right in thinking that if i try to pay off the £55.03 now before my statement for december generates and the normal credit appears on that. then the £55.03 would be taken off the buy now pay later plan that is most likely to rack up the most interest which is my £276 one so then that would go down to £221 and the normal credit would still be there with the normal 56 days to pay it off.

but if i wait until it appears on my new monthly statement for december and then pay it off it will take it off the normal credit is that how it works?

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 21:14:01 Mobile | Show all posts
I had 2 accounts running, one for a laptop (6 months BNPL) and another for a TV and 2 xbox X's.

With the app on my phone was able to choose which account I wanted to make payment too, Laptop or TV and Xbox's, since each one was a different transaction.

I paid of the laptop within 6 months, due to it's price, and the TV/xbox's within the 12 months.

You should be able, with the phone app, to choose which "plan" you wanna make payment too.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部