View: 412|Reply: 3

Have any of you purchased a mens suit online yet?

[Copy link]
26-11-2019 21:26:37 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I am seeing more and more websites and apps that offer not just the option to buy a site online, but you can also have it tailored to your height, size, and body type.

Have any of you tried this yet, and if so... how was the experience?

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 21:26:38 Mobile | Show all posts
This is also something I'm interested in. The online suites appear to be cheaper than going into the store so I wonder how this service works and if it works well.

Would giving your measurements really be enough?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 21:26:39 Mobile | Show all posts
The measurements are quite thorough, and include body shape etc, style choice is endless for each item, and end result considering price, is pretty good. Obviously, you are not going to get a Saville Row suit, but suit tailored to your specific size for about the same as a cheap off the rack suit? no brainer really.
@Sharon Sonnier @owenwoodcock89

Use magic Report

Author| 26-11-2019 21:26:39 Mobile | Show all posts
This is exactly why I was asking, because getting a custom suit this way seems cheaper. I'm just unsure about the measurements, etc. As someone looking to invest in a men's big and tall suit, this is in the forefront of my mind.

Thanks for sharing your personal perspective. After reading this, I think I'm going to give it a shot. Once I choose a company, make an order, and see how good of a product I get... I'll be sure to share it here.

Thanks again everyone!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部