Which console to buy ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 22:32:45 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello - I am a newbie to this forum.
The question i have is more about the usability of a console for various purposes and which one support them, I don't seem to get answers to these kind of questions

Firstly, I like to play games like Red Dead Redemption, gta style of games. I have kids, so I want to play Wii style games at homeAlso, about video chat - I would like to video chat with my folks as th webcam can be connected to the TV and vide calling enabled via the gaming console.Which gaming console helps me achieve the above objectives, Can anyone please advice?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 22:32:46 Mobile | Show all posts
I have both a Xbox and PS4, personally I use my PS4 more because of the exclusives and for online gaming I would use the Xbox one, Xbox one is a more family friendly games console imo, you can play the old 360 games on it which the 360 had a amazing selection of kids games, the PS4 doesn't have that great of a kid friendly gaming library, most of the exclusives are mainly aimed at adults, so in my opinion, the Xbox one would be better suited for you
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 22:32:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Whilst the PS4 is the better over-all system due to its exclusives giving you a reason to own one, for your purposes I would advise an xbox one instead. The Kinect if you can get a bundle should be able to act as a webcam for Skype calls with your folks. There is more of a focus to younger gamers then there is with the ps4, there are motion based games as well if thats your thing. Games like you mentioned releases on the system, though allot of the top exclusive titles don't, the xbox one as a whole relies on multiplatform titles such as GTA V and RDR2.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 22:32:47 Mobile | Show all posts
A switch would be a great alternative but wouldn't offer the video chat options. LA Noir by Rockstar has been released on it so it's entirely possible that GTAV could. Also being a Nintendo console it's great for the kids.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部