View: 425|Reply: 5

Gaming collections, collectables, SE's, CE's, Figures, Merch etc.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 22:37:38 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So there is a massive thread in the TV/Movie section for collectables but nothing for gaming, said thread seems to be 99% made up of Star Wars and Super Hero stuff.

Any members collect anything game related?

Collectors Editions
Special Editions
Statues/Figures
Comics
Books
Etc.
Etc.

I have a small collection of figures, few CE's, Steelbooks and soundtrack vinyl

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
26-11-2019 22:37:39 Mobile | Show all posts
most of my spare cash goes on Disney Traditions figures but I do have a few Assassins Creed Figures collected from Special edition boxes

Kenway From Black Flag
Arno from Unity
Jacob and Evie Frye from Syndicate and
Bayek from Origins

on order I have

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Medusa Edition. Featuring Alexios and separate Kassandra figure from Amazon.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 22:37:40 Mobile | Show all posts
Never really got into the AC games, from a collectors point of view they seem to be a bottomless pit of merch given the long history of the games.
I mostly go for bloodborne merch and since there was only 1 game it's easier to collect, though some of it sells for silly money.

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 22:37:41 Mobile | Show all posts
Good evening, I am a video games collector, currently looking for a related thread actually, and I just saw this one. I collect NM to Mint only. Not specifically collector's or limited editions, but depending on the game, I will aim for those over the standard release.

I also collect Blu-rays, which form part of my home cinema. My passion is equal for both, but most of my literal blood, sweat and tears have been put forth and shed for my games collection.

I have a strict regiment and ethos in my approach to my games collecting and collection. When they are moved to my dedicated room, it will surely take fruition. As always, there are common obstacles in the meantime, i.e. Custom size acrylic cases for every game, or at least for priority games, space and better safe-guard methods.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 26-11-2019 22:37:42 Mobile | Show all posts
You have a specific platform you collect?

so over standard release you mean anything from steelbooks to press kits for example?

Use magic Report

26-11-2019 22:37:42 Mobile | Show all posts
Yes, I collect everything I grew up with, from the MD and SNES onward, mainly retro, and aim for everything I have experience with and a passion for, or have owned before, as well as games I have not. The platforms include: SNES, MD, GB, Saturn, N64, XB (OG), GBA, GBC, DC, GC, Wii, Wii U, PS1, PS2, Switch. This will probably include some NES, PS3 and PS4 at some point, too.

Well, if it's a game, sometimes, yes, but mainly, no. And since most of what I collect is retro, before steelbooks and even many press kits.

And for BRs I don't like steelbooks. So, that makes that a lot easier and cheaper. However, I have a thing for some of the new 4K steelbooks and only own a couple of those because it is usually the only way to cost effectively own the 4K and 3D disc in one release, as I am a big 3D fan.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部