View: 322|Reply: 4

Sony Platinum Headphones Headset PS4 Pro

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 00:17:32 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Has anyone purchased these yet? I have a pair of golds but fancy the 3D sound with Uncharted 4.

A few bad reviews about sound and crackling out there maybe the first batch and need to wait for the upgraded 2.0 version or some fresh firmware.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 00:17:33 Mobile | Show all posts
Save your money, I sent mine back. They really are poor for the money and those switches are cheapest I've seen on headsets.
I doubt Sony will improve them, the sound was ok and to be honest I tried the 3D on uncharted and it's nothing to write home about.
I had the rattle with the switches that even my party friends could hear and I gave them all a nice free echo when they spoke. Very poor. I've a different headset on order that hopefully will be better.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 00:17:34 Mobile | Show all posts
What did you go for headset wise? Don't mind spending the money but don't want to buy twice

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 00:17:35 Mobile | Show all posts
Have a look at Lucidsound LS40. That's the one I've gone for.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 00:17:36 Mobile | Show all posts
Got to disagree - I have had mine for a little while and think they sound really good.
Only downside is when gaming for a long session (4 hours  )  they can get a bit uncomfortable on the top of my head, they have a rubber type band which presses diwn a bit.......not enough so that I want to get rid though - Apart from that they are really good imo

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部