View: 333|Reply: 3

How Do i Sort Out This Mess?

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 00:20:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So a few years ago i set up a US PS4 account and using the guide set it as my primary account so i could use the games on my standard account. Setting up this US account i put in a fake date of birth as i didn't wanting to clash with my normal game profile and account details. Also i think i put my address as the White House.

Fast forward a few years. Now i haven't used my PS4 for a few weeks and turning it back on today on my normal account its forced me to change the password. This was a forced change as i put in the right password three times and it wouldn't accept it. Changed it over and now it works fine.

Now the problems start....

The US account i have the same issue it won't accept the password. Go for the password reset and it asks for the date of birth. For the life of me i cannot remember so i am completely locked out. Whats more of an issue is that means i can't switch the primary console setting back to my main account or delete the US account off of my console.

One thing i did think if i created another US account would i be given the option to set that as my primary? at least this would give me the option not to put in fake details again and then i could wait out the six months to then reset or leave it as it is.

Has anyone had any experience of dealing with US PSN support and is there any chance i could get them to unlock my US account?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 00:20:16 Mobile | Show all posts
Does it ask for your DOB if you go via the Sony Website?
Sony
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 00:20:17 Mobile | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 00:20:18 Mobile | Show all posts
Yes. Can't get around it as its asking for the password rest which means putting in your DOB for security purposes.

Going to try the UK helpline and see if theres anyway they can put primary control back onto my UK account.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部