View: 356|Reply: 1

NEED ANY SOME HELP!

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 00:20:47 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello to everyone,

for few days already im experiencing this strange problem. Ive been playing FIFA18FUT and in one moment everythig has been frozen, tried with ps home button-close app,but i just couldnt do anything to reach ps home. I turned it off after few mins. In the morning i turned it on and saw PS logo, everything was smooth i started FIFA again, but it just couldnt load it was loading like 2 or 3 mins(FIFA load screen(3bars)) . After that here comes the freezing once again, from that moment now on this is happening: PS wont go further than PSlogo(last 2 days not even PS logo is poping up) SafeMode is in loop sh*t ,yesterday i could do all safe mode options but none of them was succes it would just give me notifiction after i tried even initialize or update ''cannot start ps4'' or '' cannot access system storage''  etc etc... before yall tell me to try to download 900 mb file (full reinstall file) or 5.55 update file - I DID IT ALL TRIED EVERYTHING NOTHING HELPS! Tried again today and now every safe mode is not reachable but the last one, tried it nothing comes up initialize stuck at 99% then give me one of the notifications i mentioned up there. I wondered if i try to connect my LAN cable directly into PS and try to update via interet, but i think it was too late cuz i just cant get to option ''updated system software''

So if anyone of you guys has some advice that might help me get back to the PS i would really appreciate it.Thanks to everyone further...

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 00:20:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Welcome to the forums!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部