View: 402|Reply: 1

Xbox controller

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 02:09:11 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Ho does anywhere actually repair controllers, my  oy jas 2 that work with the exception of the speaker jackplug .
Would rather repair than bin and buy again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:09:12 Mobile | Show all posts
if you want the headphone jack repalced its a easy (and cheap) repair as long as you get the wright screw driver- I did this on mine a couple of months ago.  I posted in this thread with a video on how its done.

Mystery of Headsets no longer working                                                                                                        Hi,  I am tearing my hair out here, my Turtle Beach with 3.5 mm jack headsets are not working after 6 months of trouble free usage.  My son unplugged them yesterday to use on facetime and when he plugged them back in they no longer work.  I mean, no sound comes through them, microphone doesn't...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.avforums.com
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部