[Copy link]
27-11-2019 02:09:15 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Devices:

XBOX One X plugged into a
Denon AVER-s950h plugged into an
LG oled65c9p
All cables are 2.1
Both the TV and the receiver have eArc

I am not able to get Atmos out of my XBOX One X.  I can with my Apple 4K TV, so it makes me feel that it is the XBOX.  I know the XBOX doesn't support ARC, much less eArc.  On the XBOX, I am able to bitstream everything but Atmos, which is what I want.  I'm just hoping there is some trick I can do on the tv or XBOX that will allow me to use ATMOS.

I do not want to use my tv as a receiver and have all my systems plugged into it, which is something I read to do.  That's why I bought this receiver with 8 HDMI outs.  I assumed you just plugged into HDMI 2 (eARC) on the tv and then into the monitor 1 eArc on the receiver.  All I get is multi channel when I select Atmos.  I've worked really hard to get this thing working and I just can't.  Can anyone help me get Atmos?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:09:16 Mobile | Show all posts
Just to confuse things, I’ve set my LG tv only on arc not earc.  Xbox on bitstream and atmos hdmi theatre. Going in hdmi 1 to LG.  HDMI 2 lg going to Denon amp into output 1.  Using fibre hdmi cables - works perfectly
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:09:17 Mobile | Show all posts
earc or arc aren't applicable if your Xbox is plugged into the Denon.
In Xbox settings set HDMI audio to bitstream out and bitstream format to Dolby Atmos For Home Theatre. On the Denon remote set the Game Sound to Dolby Atmos.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部