Back New
Author: jamesfende

Xbox headphones, which ones?

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 02:09:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Turtle Beach make an adapter that's around £25 and from reviews I've read, people seem to favour it over Microsoft's official adapter. I've recently got myself a TB one a bit cheaper on ebay and am waiting for it to arrive, so can't comment on it yet.

There are a couple of TB headsets that connect to the Xbox One itself (Stealth 600 and 700), without any transmitters in between. As far as I'm aware, they're the only headset maker to be granted access to the Microsoft proprietary wireless Xbox One connection at this point. I've been keeping an eye on Stealth 600 prices and may get a set when I think the price is right.

I still use my trusty old TB X41, but they're showing their age a bit now through a lot of use over the years. These have a wireless transmitter that connects to the console via optical to get the audio and USB for power and they produce a Dolby Digital 5.1 effect. What I like about this setup is using an optical switcher box, I can connect all my consoles to the same headset and just turn the dial on the switcher to the input that I want. It meant I could use these headphones with my 360, Xbox One and PS4 without any messing around or multiple headsets.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部