View: 280|Reply: 1

Question XBOX One X HDR Issues - Samsung KS8000

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:11:37 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hiya guys, I have a KS8000 and PS4 Pro / XBOX One X.

My PS4 plays HDR flawlessly, as does Netlix and Amazon on the TV's apps. The issue I am having seems to be XBOX related. I'm also noticing a trend as it seems to be Ubisofts titles.

I completed Forza 7 and Forza Horizon 4 both HDR games without issue. But recently did Assassins Creed Odyssey and now Far Cry New Dawn, both Ubisoft titles. Both games look super amazing, but I have an issue that when HDR is enabled, I get intermittent flashing white screen, now it's not complete white, it's pretty faint, I can still play the game, but all of a sudden the whole screen while flicker. On Odyssey it seemed to be the Sky during the day that set it off, on New Dawn it does it whenever. When I disable HDR, the game works fine with no flickering, and still running in 4K. As soon as I enable HDR the flickering comes back. Any ideas?

The issue can be seen on this video, camera doesn't do a great job of showing it but if you look at bottom of the screen in particular you'll see what I mean, this flickering is all over the screen, then seems to vanish.

This shows it better

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:11:38 Mobile | Show all posts
Your videos appear to have been removed...

I have an LG 55OLEDE7 so different model, but i did experience some HDR issues sometimes when going from an app that was HDR enabled back to the home screen (it actually mostly happened with Netflix). The only solution I found to fix it was a power cycle of the Xbox unfortunately.

Are you on an Insider Xbox build? I am, and sometimes chalk these issues up to being enrolled in this.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部