View: 301|Reply: 5

Xbox One Bundle

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 02:13:43 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi.
I know nothing at all about game consoles. We are buying our grandson an Xbox One, I understand that if I buy it from Argos as a bundle you need to download the game with that bundle, like Minecraft, on downloading does it then remain on the console. If I may can I ask another question just in case I don't understand any replies, thank you for your understanding with this question.

The Xbox will be for our 8 year old grandson.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:13:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Victor, most bundles these days do indeed come with a Download Code for the games that come with it.

Once you download the game it would remain on the console until such time as its deleted.

The game download would become tied to the Xbox Live Account that the code was redeemed on.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:13:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Thank you Chrism_Scotland for reply, just hope grandson does not delete it once downloaded.
Thank Again.

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:13:46 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi.
As I said in my opening post I know nothing at all about these consoles/games, it seems a bit odd not having the game disc, what if my grandson accidently deleted the game, would that be difficult to do, can the downloaded game be protected from deletion?, can you redownload the game again using the code?.
Thank You.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:13:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Even with disc copies the game needs to be installed onto the console, games are so complicated nowadays running them from the disc is no longer an option.

If he were to delete it then it can be re-downloaded no problem as once you redeem the game it is forever tied to your account you would just need to browse 'Ready to Install' games and it would be there.

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:13:48 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi, thank you so much for all your help and advice, my mind is at ease now.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部