Question Xbox One Audio Drop when gaming

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:15:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

Hoping Someone can help with a problem I've had since buying a new sound system - have called Richer Sounds, googled the sh*t out of this and can't seem to get a resolution! Is driving me nuts.

I have an orignal Xbox One, with an Onkyo HTs5805 (Dolby Atmos Speaker set up with AV receiver), and a Panasonic 58ex700b.

The issue I have is with the audio when gaming. The setup runs absolutely fine with the Virgin box and works great with Netflix and You Tube through Xbox. The problem occurs when playing games - some games seems to affect it more than others, specifically Forza titles (!?!?). The audio will cut in and out. Sometimes it doesn't do it at all, other times its every few seconds and other times it may happen once or twice every 5 minutes - seems completely random.

I have the Xbox settings all configured to enable me to get Dolby Atmos and this works great for Netflix etc. HDMI to TV from receiver, HDMI from Xbox to receiver.

Can anyone hazard a guess as to what is going on here? Seems bizarre that there is no audio issues with apps on the Xbox, only with games?

If any more information is needed in terms of current settings etc that are needed to help figure this out, let me know. Don't know where else to turn! Thanks for your time and appreciate any responses on this.

Andy

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:15:26 Mobile | Show all posts
I vaguely recall having an audio issue, not sure if it was the same as yours. And the solution that worked for me was completely random. I was advised to change my Location / Country somewhere in settings. I know it sounds wack! But it seemed to work. I then changed the location back once it was working.

Another thought, have you tried unplugging your HDMI cables and then plugging them back in.... another one I read somewhere.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 02:15:27 Mobile | Show all posts
Just seen this response, thanks. Seems to be ok lately (touch wood) but if it creeps up again I will give those two suggestions a try! Thanks again!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部