View: 358|Reply: 1

Question Problem activating could storage on XBOX360 with GOLD?!?

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 02:16:07 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey guys

I bought a 1 month xbox live gold subscription today,purely to use the cloud service to back my 360 saves to and then store ready for my X.

My gold account is activated which will be the first time for years to be honest,I think I've only had it for one month before as I'm not an online gamer.

Everytime I try to enable the cloud storage it comes up with an error and the message "cloud storage isn't available to everyone yet".

I looked about online and someone else had the same problem a few years ago and the advise was.............

"From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then select System. Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device (for example, Hard Drive). Select System Items. Select Cloud Storage Console Copy. Select Delete." Which seemed to fix it for the person having the problems.

There is no such console copy option on my console though. Could I ask if anyone else has had this problem? Does the cloud storage take a while to activate after my gold account was enabled? Thanks guys!

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:16:08 Mobile | Show all posts
Quick update,the cloud storage seems to be working now,I think it just needed a few hours to activate. Could a mod delete this thread? Thanks
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部