XBox live problems with new console settings

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:22:44 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello all,

Merry Christmas, I have been a long standing AV forum member but I have had to change my account details. Anyway I need some help please if I may?

My son got an Xbox one X for Christmas, before that he had a Xbox one which he played online for many months with out a hitch. The gold account is paid by me every year and we both have gamer tags. I did set the Xbox one up with me as parent and him as family member and everything has been working fine, until we tried to go online yesterday with the Xbox one X. I went through the initial setup as you do with any new console, I signed into my account and eventually it takes me to a Live page asking me to subscribe to Live. I have looked at my account and my Gold service does not need renewing until June 2018. I seem to be able to go online and go into party chat and play games online, but when my son signs in (and I am not signed in) he cannot get online even though his permissions under family say that he can access online gaming.

I really need some help with this, as I am lost what to do now at present.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:22:45 Mobile | Show all posts
You probably need to set the new console as your home console or be signed in to share your gold.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部