[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:30:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello everyone and greetings.
As per the title I guess.

I have made my 4k TV choice and am looking for a 3d 4k uhd player for films.
I researched the availability and it seems they are all coming in at around the £300 to £350 mark

But in the immortal words of Baldrick I then had a cunning fiendish plan.
What if I could buy a ps4 and as a bonus to films also play games for less money.
But then I found out the ps4 cannot play 4 k discs it can only upscale.

So what about the xbox one s new model.
I cannot glean the info out there.
Can it play 3d bluerays and can it also play uhd 4k discs and be 3d friendly.
If it can this will save me around £150 on a 4k player.
Best price for the x box one s is £180 so a win win if possible.

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:30:14 Mobile | Show all posts
Yes you can play 3D Blu-ray on Xbox One S along with UHD/4K Blu-ray.

Support for 3D Blu-ray was added in a past firmware update but 3D as a format is on it's way out.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 02:30:15 Mobile | Show all posts
Appreciated pal so I just bought a 500 meg version with Fifa and Halo thrown in for £220 from the Game store .Only needed a 4k blue-ray player and so at this price I am happy.
They also issued a fiver voucher for a spend in May and a £15 voucher for 2 months Now TV films which we will use.

I do play the occasional game but remain old school on the PC and still use Red Alert Tiberian sun and Age Of Empires. Counter Strike is used to maintain my reactions and also an occasional Quake fest to blow my cobwebs away and keep me on my old toes .
And so really I would not know what side up to hold a joystick or controller or what ever name they assign them.Give me a keyboard and mouse combo and I can swerve duck shoot and move with the best of them.

And so I sat there patiently after waiting 3 hours for Fifa to download and entered the mysterious world that is console gaming.
I pressed all the buttons on the controller furiously and never even got so much as a sniff of that ball.Maybe there is a practice section were I can glean some skills.
Because I never got a kick I can only score Fifa 17 a resounding 3 out of ten.

Tonight I shall play Doom and know deep down that I am in for the treat of my life if I can just master the controller.

As for 3D being a dying breed you were not here last night to see spider man awakes.
Incredible absolutely incredible and the passive 3D on the E6 is immense.
On some scenes the characters actually leap out of the telly.
The end scene where Spideys hand reaches out into the living room and fires his web at you was totally jaw dropping...I am sold .. I am sold blud !
Tonight we are to watch Avatar 3D.

What a gigantic leap we have made in the last decade or so.
Fifteen years ago I was scan linking voodoo graphic cards and wondering if life could ever get any better.Well it certainly has.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部