View: 447|Reply: 9

Answered Help xbox one s mum without a clue

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 02:30:42 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
My son has an xbox one s. He recently had the new lego worlds game. He played on it, loved it and discovered loads of things. His friend from next door did not have the game so we asked him round to play with us. We paired his own controller with our console and played split screen. The little bit went home with his controller. Now my 7 yr old son has lost all the things he has discovered and every time he builds it all back up, every time he goes on to someone else's world, he loses all his discoveries again. I have 1 very sad, distraught little boy. I'm a mum, not a gamer...never have been, although I think ur all seriously cool..but I have no idea PLEASE HELP!!!! Thank you

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:30:43 Mobile | Show all posts
I've not played this yet, but a quick online search suggests this is a known issue across different formats
lego worlds problem - PlayStation Forum
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:30:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks. Any idea how to solve please?

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:30:44 Mobile | Show all posts
The limited info in that thread suggests the problem happens when people play online in other people's worlds so he could try not doing that for a few days and see if it retains his progress?

Use magic Report

OK, will try. Thank u.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:30:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Lots more grumbling here:
[Tech] Lego Worlds won't create saves for my kid's profile. It's worked fine all week, other profiles save fine, and other games work for him with no problem. What's going on here? • r/xboxone
It does also confirm in there that you won't save any progress playing as a guest in someone else's world.

Use magic Report

OK great, thanks for your help. Just to clarify, if you go on to someone else's world you can't retain your discoveries in your friends world, but that won't affect the discoveries in your own world, will it? They will still be saved won't they?

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:30:45 Mobile | Show all posts
According to what I read in the links, that's how it should work. It just sounds like saves can get corrupted quite often.
There is a thread on here for Lego Worlds in the 'Xbox one > Xbox one games' sub forum. You could check with the guys on there too?

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:30:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Thank you. You've been fab. Much appreciated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:30:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Love the username [emoji23][emoji106]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules