View: 507|Reply: 5

Question Never ending Xbox one crash

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:31:31 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
So out of the blue my Xbox one just spazzed out on me mid game and threw me back to my dashboard, I re pressed the game and I got an error. Game took too long to load.

Fine. Hard reset.

After loading back up my Xbox and we get past our green loading screen it will just sit there with a blank black screen (yes I've tried the low res boot) for around 3 minutes until my dashboard half loads like this.

No amount of button bashing will do anything. After a further 3-4 minutes the dashboard will load and I can navigate it, although very jumpy laggy and slowly. But if I try to load anything it will spaz out for 3-4 minutes until I get this error

And this error

Even if I try to go back to my dashboard. I get this error.

Nothing works, everything takes 3-4 minutes from button press to execution. Any ideas? Or is this box junk?

PS the ambassador chat who said my router was the problem because it was below my Xbox. Seriously...

Many thanks in advance.

Tom.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:31:32 Mobile | Show all posts
Have you tried a full factory reset?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 02:31:33 Mobile | Show all posts
I can't complete that as I can't actually open any menus to select a reset. It just crashes before it will open ANYTHING.

Is there a way to factory reset without using the Xbox interface?

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:31:34 Mobile | Show all posts
Have you looked on Xbox support?
There seems to be a way to do a factory reset if you can't get a picture, so maybe it'll help.
Reset Xbox One Console to Factory Defaults

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:31:35 Mobile | Show all posts
You can do a reset without needing to get into the UI or at least thats whats claimed on the net.

To resolve this issue, you will have to perform a hard restart of your Xbox One console. Here’s how:
1) Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds until the console shuts down.

2) Unplug the power supply from the console. Wait for 3 minutes, then plug the power supply back in to the console.

3) Press the Xbox button on the wireless controller to turn on both the controller and the console.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:31:36 Mobile | Show all posts
I think the fully factory reset is in order rather than the hard reset.

@Tabblink, just follow the instructions in the link I posted(if you haven't already), and report back if it's helped.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部