View: 433|Reply: 5

Question XBOX ONE S Clicking Fan (Will They Change It)

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 02:33:24 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys

I know this is a none issue but what I can't find out is can it be replaced?

like most people I got and XBOX ONE S for Christmas and switched it on for the first time and noticed the fan is making a clicking noise like a bearing.

I went off Microsoft cause of the xbox 360 issues after going threw two of those consoles thought I'd wait for them to iron out the issues with the ONE S but it doesn't look like it!

I'm sick of it Microsoft like REALLY?

anyone else got this on there new console?
let me know what you did and did it get any worse?

cheers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 02:33:26 Mobile | Show all posts
Recently bought one, must admit I don't find it distracting. There again, my previous console was a PS3, which when in use, sounded like a Boeing 747 taking off! My biggest gripe with the Xbox One S is the bright power button light.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:33:27 Mobile | Show all posts
Well the one thing is I swore I wouldn't go back to microsoft after the three red lights after it happend to me on three consoles!!

and for them to bring out another console and for it to be the more updated one really pissed me off
they just make crap hardware.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:33:28 Mobile | Show all posts
if your not happy with it take it back to where you brought from and explain the problem

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 02:33:29 Mobile | Show all posts
Only 3, I went through 7 xbox 360's due to rrod, and I'm now on my 4th xbox one, none due to faults on the xbox one just got bored and sold it and then fancied one again, never heard the fan clicking so sounds like you are unlucky, get it swapped out

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 02:33:30 Mobile | Show all posts
Yeah that's 3 in the first 3 years it was out well maybe abit long I did get a few repairs while in warranty but I cut my losses and went pc. but I got it replaced haven't tried the new one yet but I will let you know

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部