View: 452|Reply: 0

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millinium Girl

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 03:09:19 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I got this game on discount on the Eshop a couple weeks ago based on my play of the Demo of 4 a couple years ago.  I've always wanted to play 4 (which I also bought on the cheap) and since this one was remastered and one of the earlier versions I picked it up first.

I'm really enjoying it.  I've played maybe 8 hours so far and barely on the third floor of the first dungeon.  The mapping is a love/hate relationship with me.  The only issue is I don't know what the fooking icons mean that I'm using to designate where things are, lol.  There is no insert in a digital game to understand what means what, lol.

I really enjoy the game though!  Definitely a game to play that beats out all other dungeon crawlers with this style because of the mapping mechanic.  It's really cool.  I don't know what they've improved over the initial release but I gotta say, there's nothing I can see so far that I would improve on so far so they must have really fixed all initial gameplay mechanics that needed seeing to.  I know they did some work on it.

Buy it if you can get it on the cheap!  There are no 3D mechanics to the game that I've seen yet so it's easy on the battery draining.

EDIT: Turns out there IS 3D and it's really well done.  Just the intro cut scene doesn't have any 3D associated with it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部