View: 449|Reply: 5

World of Warcraft : Shadowlands (The 8th Expansion)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 04:11:50 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Next expansion to be called Shadowlands and the level cap to be smashed down to 60 and the present cap squashed to 50.
I can't say I like the idea even in the day of original game the cap was 60.
There saying it's now taking a long time to level chars up from scratch but personally enjoyed the journey   although the last one I did from scratch was my Monk. Both Death Knight and Demon Hunter started about 10 levels below the starting cap for the new expansion. But Alliance Shaman and Horde Paladins when introduced had to start from scratch as did Worgens and Goblins.

World of Warcraft's next expansion revealed: Shadowlands                                                                                                        As rumored, World of Warcraft is taking players into the realm of death.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.pcgamer.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                World of Warcraft's level cap is being reduced to 60                                                                                                        Current max level players will be squished down to level 50 and then level up to 60 over the course of the Shadowlands expansion.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.pcgamer.com

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 04:11:52 Mobile | Show all posts
Will be a day one purchase as usual for me, that and Diablo 4 will keep me occupied for a long time, I think I’m done with consoles mainly although I’ll get the new Star Wars game if reviews are good.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:11:53 Mobile | Show all posts
Cata was my last first day purchase which I got Burning Crusade and Lich King but I've never enjoyed raiding or doing dungeons since not that others have been bad it just Cata was so bad  and had so many bad experiences the game never been the same for me, but do like the guild chat and questing without the need the rush to cap out to do the top level dungeons or have the gear for raids.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 04:11:54 Mobile | Show all posts
I just plod along doing achievements/ mount runs or transmog runs. I’m with you on raiding I haven’t a clue most of the time what’s going on

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:11:56 Mobile | Show all posts
What are you player hoping for and like to see in the new expansion?
I like for them to do what they did in the last expansion i.e. Legion where your gear was not locked to one spec apart from weapons. I use to like changing from DPS to tanking for doing elites on invasions, then back for questing. This meant I did not have to level 2 lots of gear up although did with the weapons but often could level up an off spec weapon very quickly up to almost the same level as the main without much loss on the main. e.g. simplified for each level of weapon: 1 2 4 8 16 32 to get to weapon lv 6 the last lv would take 32 points whereas leveling an off spec to lv5 take 31 point.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 04:11:57 Mobile | Show all posts
Thought of an other Id like to see, once a party been got up for say an invasion and that elite been killed the party automatically dismissed. I'm seeing heck of a lot this expansion where players  have finished a boss and not left the part and getting people to join thinking there in a party to kill that boss when there not. I joined one in Dustvar to kill a boss and thought the other player was lurking near as I could not see them or his dot thinking mine covered it then spotted it on the east coast of Dustvar.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部