View: 354|Reply: 0

Non-steam Napoleon Total War pc game wanted

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 05:23:05 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I am seeking to purchase a non-DRM (non-steam required) Napoleon Total War Gold Edition pc game, (in a box).  Another website suggested that the Creative Assembly (Total War) games sold in the UK do not require steam to run.  I do not know if that is true, but I want the game NON-STEAM only, no matter where it may be from.

So, does anyone know where I can purchase a non-steam required Napoleon Total War Gold Edition?  Please don't guess and especially don't if you are not sure what a steam-required game is.  I do not want to wind up buying a game in the UK and then discover I have to ship it back and demand a refund.  A website called "Game" had one available but it didn't specify it was non-steam and the supplier/shipper was now longer in possession of a website address when I checked it before I acted.

I am an old man in the USA who has been playing computer strategy games for 30 years, and still play some excellent old DOS games like Conqueror A.D., Exploration, and Caesar II.  I use Windows 98 for the DOS games and Windows 7 for all the others.  I refuse to use Windows 10.  My favorite PC game of all time is Medieval Total War, (the original, not Medieval Total Ware III), and my second favorite is Patrician III, (the English edition, not the German one.)   Patrician IV, of which I bought two copies, simply will not run.  However, Rome Total War, Rome Total War Barbarian Invasion and Shogun Total War II are also excellent.  The old Talonsoft games like Age of Sail, and the various Napoleonic titles like "Waterloo" are wonderful and I have many of them but the control panel for them is unwieldy and complicated.  They don't make them anymore but the programmer, John Tiller, has a website where you can buy new versions which run on current faster hardware and graphics' cards.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部