View: 96|Reply: 0

Quite Literally the Worst Movie I Have Ever Seen

[Copy link]
21-11-2019 10:04:39 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
score 1/10

I have literally not seen a worse movie than Suicide Squad in my entire life and if I could give it a 0 I absolutely would. There was not one part of this movie that I enjoyed even sort of. When I first saw it, I turned to my friend about 5 minutes into the film and asked "Why are they playing a trailer for the movie before they play the movie?" When he told me the movie had started, I didn't really believe him for another 5 minutes. The dialogue was absolutely terrible the entire time, rendering the characters less comic super villains and more of a small collection of mildly angry people completely disconnected from popular culture that still make references to it anyway that also happen to have super powers, and only some of them actually have super powers. The only character that wasn't playing an overblown edge lord or a boring solemnly angry character was Will Smith, who played Will Smith (again). The editor was schizophrenic and watching enough money to feed the entirety of Sub-Saharan Africa go up in flames in the form of low quality effects invoked one of the strongest emotions I felt watching this film, just second to pure anger and frustration. Characters with no lines or importance to the plot were introduced and killed off completely at random, including the character that was advertised as one of the biggest aspects of the film, the Joker. The visual tone of the movie portrayed something incredibly dark, which was, of COURSE, complimented by the incredibly bright and "funny" dialogue and tone of the characters. In action scenes, it was so dark that you couldn't see what was happening if you were in the best seats of a high class theater. The plot is completely formulaic and uninteresting, and the ending was like the pinnacle of every criticism I've mentioned. All in all, I hated watching this and you would have to pay me to watch whatever trash they come out with as a sequel.

dylanglorioso 23 December 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4530231/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部