View: 4287|Reply: 147

PlayerUnknown: Battlegrounds

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 21:52:38 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Picked this up the other day.

Its a Battle Royale game where you start with nothing, parachute onto the island, loot and try and stay alive. Im having really good fun with it, and am wondering if anyone else has it, and would be up for some duo queue or squad games

The trailer makes it look a lot more run and gun than it actually is. If you want to see a stream of it Summit1G has been playing it a lot recently.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 21:52:39 Mobile | Show all posts
Been watching alot of youtubers such as jackfrags playing this and it looks well fun.  

Not sure what price bracket id accept, Id reckon 20 quid or so and itll be a winner.     

Best battle royale type fps ive seen for sure.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 21:52:40 Mobile | Show all posts
Played a lot of this during the private beta weekends and its really good fun but it is a bit steep at £26.99.  Like @CraigofScotland said, it'd be at the right price at something like £19.99.  There are options for solo BR's, duo's, trio's and quad teams.

Hopefully they will adjust their pricing slightly.

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 21:52:42 Mobile | Show all posts
I agree its a bit on the pricey side, but I really enjoy it. The sense of uncertainty and impending doom is great!

There is quite a lot of strategy to it too and weird questions which i dont get in other shooters like, should I shoot at that enemy? Is it safe enough to move to that spot? Can I reach that next building loot and get to the inner circle?

It has a lot more depth than most shooters ive played in a long time, but then I didn't play H1Z1 KotH.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 21:52:43 Mobile | Show all posts
I do like the look of this but I'm not a big fan of 3rd person BR so I'll be waiting to see how popular hardcore mode is when it gets released.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 21:52:44 Mobile | Show all posts
Got this off a steam trader for 20 quid.

Its great. Really really fun. It's quite tactical as well with the zones always changing, you need to be strategic about your movement.

It just does everything well, guns sound and feel very good, sound in general is good, the map is great and has a lot of different areas etc.

It is very intense lol. It's quite similar to arma3/Dayz as in you quite often will suffer from a heart attack, but it is really enjoyable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 21:52:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Had about 3 games. 2 of which I got into the top 20 and one of which I got ambushed within 1min.

Jury still out. I find it a bit too lonely and some of the movement physics needs a lot of work. Don't know why open world games seem to all have issues with this.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 21:52:45 Mobile | Show all posts
Really enjoying this game.

That is apart from the memory issue crashes I have had. Which I hope is just an issue with the game and not my pc in general :/

Anyway got into the top 10 a couple of times yesterday, probably should have got at least into top 5 but I picked up a weapon and didn't realise I hadn't changed fire mode to full auto, which cost me.

The moving zones and force field really change the dynamics of the game and make you have to focus on a lot more than just spotting and killing players. The adrenaline really gets going with this game.

I want my chicken dinner!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 21:52:47 Mobile | Show all posts
Same here, looks like a nice game for sure. Going to wait a little while before getting it though... just in case.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 21:52:48 Mobile | Show all posts
I really need to get Round to buying and playing this before people memorise the map and it becomes no fun for me.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部