View: 328|Reply: 5

Motorola RAZR 2020

[Copy link]
27-11-2019 22:20:03 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Motorola have finally announced their terribly kept secret of the new version of the classic RAZR devices.

motorola razr - android smartphone | motorola UK                                                                                                        The pocket-ready size of a flip phone fused with the intelligence of a modern smartphone. The new, radically different razr is here.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.motorola.co.uk                                                                               
A really interesting take on foldables I could potentially see taking off as a concept. The second screen seemingly acts like you would use a smart watch to browse notifications then open up the phone to get the details.

However the price to specs isn't what most was expecting.

Snapdragon 710
128Gb (no SD slot)
6Gb ram
4G only
2500mah battery
6.2″ foldable pOLED, HD (2142×876 p)
16 MP, f/1.7, 1.22 um

RRP on Verizon is an eye watering $1500

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 22:20:05 Mobile | Show all posts
MKBHD has an impressions video up:
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:20:06 Mobile | Show all posts
Cost is for the hinge concept and internet says it is limited numbers

I am waiting for the Tom cruise sci-fi holo concept

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:20:07 Mobile | Show all posts
Much prefer the design of this to to the Samsung. Loved the Razr phones the first time round.

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 22:20:08 Mobile | Show all posts
Agreed. If I were inclined to get an Android phone this is what I would want it looks lovely.

Use magic Report

Author| 27-11-2019 22:20:09 Mobile | Show all posts
I watched a few YouTubers hands on with it and the general consensus seems to be it's expensive for what you get... But I want it.  It's a bold call to go mid range specs on a $1500 phone, this could have been their flagship big seller but they scaled it back. Is this Motorola throwing in the towel on the high end?

I hope it's the start of more useable foldables. The first wave just seemed wasted with technical issues and no real benefit to your average consumer.

I do like for nostalgia purposes they made a launcher that makes it like the old RAZR. I really hope when you use the key pad for calling this is the default skin on it.

Motorola Razr 2019 Pays Homage to Original With 'Retro Razr' Skin                                                                                                        The skin transforms the foldable display into the Moto Razr of old                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                gadgets.ndtv.com

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部