View: 301|Reply: 1

4G Tethering Phone with Buttons?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:22:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I am seeking a phone recommendation to buy for a relative on Black Friday.

I am seeking a phone with number (0-9) buttons for dialling (as opposed to a smartphone where you tap the screen). That is also 4G and supports Wifi (or USB) tethering other devices to it to use data on the sim card.

That is also reasonably priced.

I suspect phones like this will exist but google searching for one is difficult as you constantly get MIFI or smart-phones recommended.

Thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:22:11 Mobile | Show all posts
Nokia 3310 sounds like it would fit the bill...

Nokia 3310 4G can make an LTE-powered Wi-Fi hotspot                                                                                                        The phone runs YunOS, an Alibaba-developed fork of Android, but don't get too excited.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.gsmarena.com                                                                               
Or the 8110i, which is the Matrix one...

The 8110 is less than £50 on Amazon...
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部