View: 290|Reply: 3

Advice required urgently- Chinese Phones.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:33:22 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Have approx £150 to spend on a mobile phone to replace my worn out Xperia z3 compact.  Was looking at Cubot phones, but now i see Ulefone and more.
Battery is a big point for me as after an update i am struggling with Z3. Use my phone for a little bit of everything, messaging (Whatsapp), Music, Videos, TV, browsing.
Also need something which can pick up signal well, as sometimes work in a rural area.
I am on Vodafone.
Any recommendations would be fantastic
Thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:33:23 Mobile | Show all posts
I recently bought the THL T7 and the battery is 4300 so really durable, the phone itself is stunning and these are selling like hotcakes on eBay around the £100 mark. If you see my post though, connectivity is an issue right now although I'm on O2 not Vodafone.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

27-11-2019 22:33:25 Mobile | Show all posts
Vodafone Smart Ultra 6 is a great phone for the money (£99 PAYG) so change for covers etc.  No issues with unlocking given you are on Vodafone as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:33:26 Mobile | Show all posts
You need to research coverage in rural areas

Where we live all networks show good coverage. However only O2 works indoors

Broadband and mobile coverage checker                                                                                                        Enter a postcode to view mobile coverage by provider, or availability of broadband services (standard, superfast and ultrafast). You can also view the results as interactive maps.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.ofcom.org.uk                                                                               
Ofcom gives good indication of coverage

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部