View: 346|Reply: 1

Solved: Note 9 - Deezer voice control for car?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
27-11-2019 22:42:17 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hey all.
I just got my Note 9, and I have a 61 plate golf with full bluetooth, handsfree all standard

Is there a way of using Deezer in my car which will allow me to tell deezer to play certain songs ect with my phone, is there some sort of app to do this?

I have enabled car mode on samsung but seems there is no support for deezer, and have went through deezer and their forums and cannot see anything about this.

I just want to be able to drive and tell my phone to play songs from deezer.

I did install alexa in my car but it was such a pain, it kept dropping everytime I started my car and had to reset it. I was hoping my new shiny phone may be able to do something similar.

I have seen you can just hook up alexa to your car without using a hotspot, but it wont allow you to use your phone as a bluetooth and the alexa at the same time, so you cannot say... Deezer play XXX song as the 2 will not be able to be used together. I hope this is making sense?

Is this possible ?

Thanks again

I am running PIE 9.0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 27-11-2019 22:42:19 Mobile | Show all posts
Well managed to get Bixby and OK Google to open deezer and play my playlist, but once your music is playing you cannot ask it to skip to a certain track as it keeps saying you do not have spotify. I think there should be a law that stops these companies refusing services unless you are with a certain provider.

Either way, you cannot tell Bixby or Google to skip a track if you do not want to listen to that song as the music gets in the way of your mobile speaker, it does not work like Alexa where it will hear you even if music is on.

Will just have to continue with my Steering controls and do it manually.

But hey at least I got it to work initially.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部