Author: Barcam

Arcam Alpha 9 CD Player Ring DAC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-11-2019 01:00:03 Mobile | Show all posts
I came across the above info on a hifi forum when I was researching used cd players. An American site I believe. Maybe stereophile. It was a very large thread dedicated to the diva range.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

28-11-2019 01:00:03 Mobile | Show all posts
Looking at the service manual is probably the best idea, you can get them here:-

Arcam Alpha 9 CD - Manual -  Compact Disc Player - HiFi Engine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.hifiengine.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Arcam Alpha 8 CD - Manual -  Compact Disc Player - HiFi Engine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.hifiengine.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Arcam Alpha 7 CD - Manual -  Compact Disc Player - HiFi Engine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.hifiengine.com

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 28-11-2019 01:00:05 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Guys, I would like to thank you all especially Timmy C for your help and suggestions in this matter. I have managed to find a practically new Alpha 7 which I intend to swap my Alpha 9 DAC and front panel etc over to. Only problem I have at the moment is trying to get the cd drawer open as the 9 won't power up anymore. Any ideas? Many thanks in advance.

Use magic Report

Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部