View: 545|Reply: 7

Marantz CD6006 uk edition thoughts?

[Copy link]
28-11-2019 01:01:10 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
HI all

I was thinking of getting this from richer sounds.

Marantz CD6006 UK EDITION (Black)                                                                                                        ”The latest Marantz CD player extends the brand’s long-running golden streak. ” ’What Hi-Fi?’ 2019 Product of the Year.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.richersounds.com                                                                               
Seen some good reviews, just wondered if anyone here had the same player and if so what their thoughts on it were.

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| 28-11-2019 01:01:11 Mobile | Show all posts
it will be connected to this

Yamaha RX-V465 A/V Receiver | Product overview | What Hi-Fi?                                                                                                        5 Channel Receiver                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.whathifi.com                                                                               
and some Q acoustics 1010i speakers for a 2.1 sound.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-11-2019 01:01:12 Mobile | Show all posts
It's a very good player. Well made, silent in operation. Has a good detailed sound that imparts that Marantz 'warmth'. It also has a headphone jack that can easily power headphones up to around 300 ohm with three gain settings. Probably the best player at it's price point. You'd have to double your outlay to get something better.

I ran one for just over two years. Now sold.

Use magic Report

Author| 28-11-2019 01:01:13 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks,

Pretty much the sort of thing I was hoping to hear !. LOL

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-11-2019 01:01:14 Mobile | Show all posts
Got one myself and its as good as my Linn Genki was.

Use magic Report

28-11-2019 01:01:15 Mobile | Show all posts
I would favour these Denon's over the Marantz, the AL32 processing really is superb:-

Denon DCD600NE (Black)                                                                                                        Engineered to the highest standards, the Denon DCD-600NE extracts every ounce of detail from your CDs. Unique Denon AL32 processing for the most detailed soundUsing AL32 processing, the DCD-600NE produces a natural yet dynamic sound that gets closer to true 24-bit audio.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.richersounds.com                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Denon Dcd800 Black                                                                                                        Hear your CDs at their best and enjoy Hi-Res sound from your memory stick, too, with the versatile Denon DCD-800NE. Advanced Denon AL32 processing for quality soundUsing AL32 processing, the DCD-800NE produces a natural yet dynamic sound that gets closer to true 24-bit audio.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.richersounds.com

Use magic Report

Author| 28-11-2019 01:01:17 Mobile | Show all posts
oohh didn't think of the Denon actually, does it have CD text?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-11-2019 01:01:18 Mobile | Show all posts
I have a Denon DCD 2500 and that has text. Same model line up and I would think that the text will be there with the CD players are well as the SACD players. That is the same for Marantz and I once owned both the 6006 and still have the 8005 SACD player.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部