Oppo Sonica DAC

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-11-2019 01:07:57 Mobile | Show all posts
Worth a phone call. Deal to be done.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Denon DCD-2500NE CD Player                                                                                                        With more than 100 years of company heritage, Denon has never stopped pushing the frontiers on classic 2-channel HiFi. The 2500NE series, designed for today’s age, has been developed by both veteran engineers and talented young engineers who have inherited the Denon technologies and expertise...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.hificorner.co.uk
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Drop me a PM, I may be interested in your PM1's, I used to have a pair of PM3's and wish I had not sold them.

I have no experience of the Sonica, but would pass on it and pick up a Denon DCD-1600NE that you can get for around £800 new... or if you can push the funds a DCD-2500NE can be had for around £1.2k...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
I’m a little puzzled I think... a bit confused why you might be going to the expense of all of this fine front end stuff, and it certainly is fine indeed, and then throttling it’s potential with the (relatively) cheap speakers?

Have I missed the point?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
28-11-2019 01:07:58 Mobile | Show all posts
...use in case I haven’t, then Peter Tyson still has these for the same astonishing price.

KEF R500 Floorstanding Speakers                                                                                                        The smallest of the three floor standers in the R Series, the KEF R500 uses the same latest generation Uni-Q driver array and two 5.25-inch aluminium bass drivers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                petertyson.co.uk                                                                               
They are more in keeping with the rest of your stuff, current and potential.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 28-11-2019 01:07:58 Mobile | Show all posts
I shall take a look, thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 28-11-2019 01:07:58 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi. Re the Oppos, there is a thread in the classifieds. I am still talking to the potential buyer, but he's not replied since September. He's a busy Doctor though and neither of us are in a rush, but I am probably going to sell them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
These too, also more worthy than the 3050s

Tannoy Revolution XT6F                                                                                                        Tannoy Revolution XT6F                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                petertyson.co.uk                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Open Box - Tannoy Revolution XT 6F - Gloss Black - Ref: 628228                                                                                                        Open Box - Tannoy Revolution XT 6F - Gloss Black - Ref: 628228                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                petertyson.co.uk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
And/or if you haven’t decided on an amplifier yet then the same place has some bargain combinations to consider.

Yamaha A-S801 Stereo Amplifier with Tannoy Revolution XT 6F Speakers                                                                                                        By combining the A-S801 with the XT 6F speakers, not only do you make significant savings but we'll also supply you with 5m of speaker cable.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                petertyson.co.uk

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 28-11-2019 01:07:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Thank-you both.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 28-11-2019 01:07:59 Mobile | Show all posts
Would I be right in saying that the KEF R 500's are probably going to be better than the Tannoy 6F's?

Use magic Report

123Next
Back New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部