View: 103|Reply: 0

Maybe a journey a lot of us are gonna take someday...

[Copy link]
29-11-2019 07:27:30 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
During my elementary years they showed us this cartoon about a flying snowman and a boy. I always found it kinda sad and haunting for some reason and very dreamlike. Now I wouldn't say this is a haunting movie but it does have it's presence. Not a strong one but it's passable, and imaginative in the "A Christmas Carol". Except it has rock music to get you through it and the music is entertaining and catchy. Most of it is by the band "Nightwish" that also makes appearances. When we get older or life gets difficult in some areas we have the tenacity to reminisce of the young good old days or go into a fantasy world. And that is sort of the theme for this movie. Movies like this doesn't get much backing from the studio and it's kind of a indie film. But the makers have room to do whatever they want with it, despite the limitation when it comes to the budget. It's visceral experience and a journey that a lot of us will take someday. It's not a movie I would see again but despite few areas I thought is lacking, this one still has a bit of heart.

7/10

score 7/10

KineticSeoul 12 July 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2830307/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部