View: 108|Reply: 0

8 miles and 10 stars

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
29-11-2019 18:55:02 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Eminem. The greatest rapper of all time! That's my opinion anyways, and a lot of others too. This movie, based on his life, the start of his career, is brilliant! I've seen it time and time again, and I'm going to keep seeing it until the end of time. Yes, it is that good! So believe me when I say, watch it dog, watch it today.

This movie is filled with both action and comedy, brilliant music and awesome beats. It has got hot chicks, drunken bastards, gang wars and stupid dicks. The start, ending and the rest of the movie was simply brilliant. So I won't get started and describing or saying anything else about any of that. It started at the bottom and it worked its way up, until it hit the top. It has got a lot of different characters. Characters that's played by great actors. There was no bad acting in this movie, not one bit! The script is brilliant, because it is simply brilliant and great in every way, and the fact that it's based on a story from the real world doesn't hurt either. This movie is just 2 hours of brilliancy! That is all there is to say about that.

So, it is filled with loads of great scenes and awesomeness. The best part though I must admit was the lyrics they came up with. When you see this movie, and you really should, pay attention and listen to what they rap, the wordplays, the rhymes, the insults and the funny words that come out of their mouths. And if you have already seen it, watch it again, you know you won't be sorry.

I could go on and on and on about how great this movie was and the fact that I couldn't find a single bad thing to say about it even though I have probable seen it 30 times or so (I am not kidding. That Is not a lye or overstatement, that is the truth.) but there is no point in going on saying that the rapping and all the other music was great and that I know the lyrics to all the rap-offs in this movie, word by word, or that it is so great that it is a sin to go your entire life without watching it. There is no point to it because you already know all this. I have already said it was perfect, give or take and that nothing is negative about it so going on and on about how unbelievably awesome it is, it's just a waste of time. So I am going to end this right here and right now. I am giving 8 mile 10/10 stars and with a perfect score I highly recommend it and expect that you see it as soon as you can get your lazy ass out of that chair and away from your computer screen and move it over into the couch in front of the TV.

Rating: 10/10 Goodnight, bonsoir, guten nacht, god natt and Buenos noches.

Peace & love God Bless

J.J.Shevy

score 10/10

Shevy1103 20 March 2013

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2769902/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部