View: 143|Reply: 0

Keep my ticket money but please give me back the over two hours of my life back.

[Copy link]
30-11-2019 05:46:00 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Okay. I went and saw it because of the soft side in me (or, in other words, my wife wanted me to go see it with her .... I love her so much). I didn't know what to expect so I went in with an open mind. The first hour showed promise but the rest of the movie was kinda like the movie the "Titantic" -- You knew the boat would sink at the end.

I found the F word so often said that it took away from the film. I say that word from time to time but not 74 times in two hours. And, I'm 33 years old. And, I'm not bashful.

Lada Gaga is the reason for the crowded theater. If they said Stephanie Germanotta was the actor in it, the theater would have been empty. I personally like her and admire her for opening up about her mental and physical struggles. That is a great help for so many! But, this is a movie and not a lipped sync'd video. The Lady Gaga marketing didn't make up the difference for this film.

One poster asked a good question: How many 10 out of 10's can fans give a movie when it isn't even released? Is this just marketing by the movie makers?

Five foot two is better than this movie. Wait for a Star is Born to come out to redbox or netflix..... The restrooms will be closer and the drinks will be cheaper.

score 1/10

johnlhalpin 6 October 2018

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4381068/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部