View: 325|Reply: 0

A short message to the great Johnny Depp!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 18:16:48 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I decided to write this review, while actually watching the movie at exactly 21:26 minutes into the movie of the movie because I felt that I have to spit it out because it's upsetting me with this movie which is decent so far and engaging enough in a very interesting subject so all good there and I still can't pass any final judgments on that until it's done However!! .. For a start I am actually a huge fan of Johnny Depp down the years and still am that in addition to being an actual Movie Critic by profession (which doesn't make my opinion anymore important then you Dear reader as I am simply stating a releavent fact while making my point..... .... after 21 minutes into the movie I just felt something is strongly odd with Johnny Depps acting and general demina.... Sadly I could see sense land feel the suffering of this man strongly weighing on him and you could easily feel if you knew the man enough that he's simply not him and his mind is somewhere else... Yet who could blame him after his personal life has taken a very strong toll on him as many of us would feel I if we were in his shoes married to Ms Amber Heard!!!!! ... I'm a simple and not into gossip and in their case the writings are on the wall for all to see during their marriage (Checkout The Adderall Diaries 2015 with James Franco and see for yourself how this lady acted in that B movie and what she decided to do on screen with fellow actor James Franco to know and understand That "Huston we have a problem!!!!) I was personally shocked with her in this movie and would've been the same if she was married to an even half decent actor let alone Johnny Depp the man himself!!!!!!!!

What disturbed me the most after watching this movie is how Johnny Depp would precieve it and how it could disturb him... I hear some people asking me to chill out because she was only acting and they're both actors and that's pretty common in their profession but the fact is no its not and its very rarely that a high profile couple especially with Johnny Depps discrete respectable family man that he always was no way he would accept her to do this in a role unless it's an Oscar winning rule and absolutely crucial to the movie and even then he would break up with her rather than to bare living through such act..... People would debate on this but that how I view him just like myself with similar moral values and limits of a decent respectable man with a very respectable history and career ... ... Finally all I want and wish for to this adorable Superstar is to regain his full emotional and mental fitness and sharpness once again very soon after he shrugs off all that is related to this terrible period as he need to focus again on finishing off his career in style and be just as good if not much better and wiser with his age and experience as he is still one of the hottest male actors in Hollywood at the late prime of his career and has all the sex appeal in the world to carry massive movies on his shoulders just like Tom Cruise whom he should probably take as a current lifestyle role model and the art of aging in style through staying very fit and healthy rather than destructive things!!

score 6/10

mmjnr10 20 June 2019

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw4947076/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部