View: 97|Reply: 0

Excellent

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 19:36:16 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
This is the movie that introduced me to the wonderful world of Indian Cinema.

I was 10 years old when I first saw Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and I instantly fell in love with it. I have since lost count of the number of times that I have watched it.

This was director Karan Johar's debut movie. Talk about starting of with a bang. This movie is perfection. It lives up to it's tag line. They'll make you laugh..They'll make you cry...They'll even make you fall in love. It made me do all of these things.

The songs are wonderful. The acting was fantastic. I love Kajol in this movie. She steals the show. I heard that Twinkle Khanna was actually considered as the first choice to play Anjali. That would have been the biggest mistake as I can't envision anyone else playing the role of Anjali besides Kajol.

Shah Rukh Khan was also good. He was less irritating back then. His performance actually had some soul behind it. Rani was the perfect choice for Tina.

Looking back at this movie now the only aspect that seems a bit redundant is the choreography. But you can't blame Farah Khan as things like dance moves revolutionizes with time.

On a whole this is a beautiful piece of cinema and all I can say to Karan Johar and his entire cast and crew is thank. Thank you for making Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and giving me and the world one of the greatest stories ever told.

score 10/10

sredsha 28 May 2012

Reprint: https://www.imdb.com/review/rw2617868/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部