View: 293|Reply: 2

Logitech Circle now works with HomeKit secure video (beta)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:14:31 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
                                                Circle 2 Now Works with Apple HomeKit Secure Video | logi BLOG                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        blog.logitech.com                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                How do I use my Circle 2 Camera with Apple HomeKit?                                                                                                        How do I use my Circle 2 Camera with Apple HomeKit?  Which Circle 2 camera mounts support the Apple HomeKit integration? Set up Circle 2 in the Apple Home app Set up Circle 2 in the Home app after ...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                support.logi.com                                                                               

Once converted to HomeKit secure video the circle cam no longer works within the Logitech app and you do lose the ability to lock in the zoom level.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:14:32 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks!

Not many cameras working with HomeKit at the moment.  I'm hoping there are more coming soon.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:14:33 Mobile | Show all posts
I wonder if Logitech is stopping their own cloud based recordings. Why else would a company risk losing revenue and customers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部