View: 429|Reply: 2

Doorbird issue

[Copy link]
1-12-2019 21:22:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

I have had a Doorbird for a few years and strangely it stopped working. To make matters worse I have lost my admin details

the guys at Doorbird said to use the details off the back and go to

Loading…                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                www.doorbird.com                                                                               
I have the MAC number from the camera but no clue what the TOKEN is or looks like

the guy said it was on the camera

I have on the back Wifi Mac number, lan Mac number & EAN but non work in any order

I have tried to do a reset in the app but it finds the camera but says "error data of this device are not loading"

can anyone help

Adrian

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:22:14 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi Adrian,

Make sure the Doorbird is connected to the internet “Connected to Internet” and that you phone / tablet is on the same network as the Doorbird.

Then try to do the factory reset using the App find go to the COG tab at the right hand bottom, then select “Reset to Factory defaults” the app will then search for Doorbird products and display the device ID and the MAC address in that list.

Once selected it will ask you to press the call button five times then it states an email was sent to the registered email address , then to disconnect the Doorbird from power as it does a firmware update.

Do NOT disconnect the Doorbird from power as you could brick it at this point.

Fairly sure that’s it but the important bit is at the start and I think you might have an issue with the Doorbird just not getting out to the Internet ...

let us know how you get on ;-)

cheers
Rich
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:22:15 Mobile | Show all posts
Another way to find the MAC address is to use a LAN scan tool to find all devices and their IP addresses / MAC address using arp.

The MAC address of both the wired and wireless interface will be printed on the  back of the device.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部