View: 364|Reply: 1

Humidity sensor/hygrometer to insert in cavity wall?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:22:25 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
We had a problem with a water leak inside a cavity wall that caused a lot of damage to the floors before we even detected it. We (think we) sorted it out, but in case it happens again I was thinking of having a humidity sensor inside the cavity (or more likely behind the plasterboard if it can still give good measures), so that I monitor the moisture levels and be alerted if they increase.
It would be nice to integrate with the Fibaro Home Center 2 that I already have. However this is not a requirement or priority, the important thing is to find something that works well.
Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
 Author| 1-12-2019 21:22:26 Mobile | Show all posts
Even though I started looking at zwave sensors, I found more options of standalone products at much lower prices especially if I want more sensors (I would like 2 or 3 actually)
These stands out:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ORIA Digital Thermometer Hygrometer with 3 Sensor, Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Meter Temperature Monitor, Wireless Weather Station with Backlight, Comfort Icon, Arrow Trends for Temp and humidity for Home: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home                                                                                                        ORIA Digital Thermometer Hygrometer with 3 Sensor, Indoor/Outdoor Humidity Meter Temperature Monitor, Wireless Weather Station with Backlight, Comfort Icon, Arrow Trends for Temp and humidity for Home: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.amazon.co.uk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        ThermoPro TP65 Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Jumbo Touchscreen and Backlight Humidity Gauge, 200ft/60m Range: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home                                                                                                        Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Buy ThermoPro TP65 Digital Wireless Hygrometer Indoor Outdoor Thermometer Wireless Temperature and Humidity Monitor with Jumbo Touchscreen and Backlight Humidity Gauge, 200ft/60m Range at Amazon UK.                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.amazon.co.uk                                                                                Anyone has any experience with humidity monitoring remotely?
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部