View: 425|Reply: 2

Not so smart user of smart plugs.......

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:31:18 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Apologies if advance for what might appear to be a numpty question, but I'm a child of the 50's lost in a modern world.....
Have just purchased some "smart plugs" off of Amazon. These fellas....
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Smart Plug WiFi Ale xa Plugs Mini Outlet Wireless Socket 4 Pack Works with Ale xa/Google Home/IFTTT by Avatar Controls Remote Controlled Timer Energy Monitoring No Hub Required: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools                                                                                                        Smart Plug WiFi Ale xa Plugs Mini Outlet Wireless Socket 4 Pack Works with Ale xa/Google Home/IFTTT by Avatar Controls Remote Controlled Timer Energy Monitoring No Hub Required: Amazon.co.uk: DIY & Tools                                                                                                                                                                                                        www.amazon.co.uk                                                                               
It says I need to download the "Smart life" app but when I go into the Play Store to download it, about 6 or 7 apps come up with the same "Smart Life" name.
Does it matter which one I use, as I can't find one specific to these Avatar plugs.
Many thanks

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:31:20 Mobile | Show all posts
I think they work with the Tuya app. There will likely be lots that say Tuya too, I’d just pick the top rated one (check in the Alexa app skills section) and try it.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:31:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Is there not a QR code to scan on the box?

If not I agree with the above.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部