View: 682|Reply: 3

Outdoor camera with indoor chime notifications

[Copy link]
1-12-2019 21:46:20 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi,

My wife and I just lost one of our dogs who was very good at notifying us about people/cars entering our driveway. Though I live in a pretty safe neighborhood and security is not really a huge issue I would like to have an outdoor camera over the garage to be able to see our driveway.

A wireless option for the camera would work the best and a big want from us is able to hear a chime (think doorbell) when people/cars are detected on the driveway. Cellphone notifications are great but I honestly don't care much about them when we are home already and would just like a chime. Alternatively, we have echo dot's all across the house (3 of them) and a sound based notification on those devices would serve our purpose too.

I have looked at both the Eufycam and Arlo Pro/Ultra but not sure how to get the chime option to work.

Suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:46:21 Mobile | Show all posts
Would one of the Ring camera with Flood light do the trick for you?? It also has a chime option.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Author| 1-12-2019 21:46:22 Mobile | Show all posts
Thanks for the response.

So you are suggesting the outdoor Ring camera with flood light and the Ring Chime? That may work actually assuming the Camera can trigger a chime on motion detection.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 21:46:23 Mobile | Show all posts
Ring Floodlight cam will notify via echo dots
You would probably need a ring chime pro as well but you have to pay a sub to save recordings
Cheaper getting a driveway motion detector for £15.00

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部