Please can someone advise me ue40f6400

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
1-12-2019 22:34:13 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi everyone,

I need some help I brought a Samsung tv several years ago within the first year it had to go in for repairs as some of the lcd screen was showing little dots.

It came back and the repair was botched the 3d stopped working so it was sent back again this time it was returned working about 18 months later a big black horizontal line appeared through it I contacted Samsung who refused to help so I've lived with it like that ever since apparently my Ps3 was the culprit according to Samsung which it obviously isn't with my Ps3 very very seldom used apart from the odd blu ray/dvd being played and surely if it did cause the problem it would of caused it alot darn sooner.

However yesterday the problem got worse alot worse the bar is now twice as thick and its effecting the brightness on the screen making it near impossible to view in dark situations..

I ran a self diagnostic this morning to show you the problem                                                                                                                                                  

Is it the led's in the back light failing? Or is it somthing alot less nefarious that I can repair? Also is it even worth repairing?.

I hope someone can help because I'm getting very irritated by this.

Many thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部