View: 461|Reply: 0

Choosing a Video Camera

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:03:24 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I am thinking of buying a new video camera and was hoping to get some recommendations and/or suggestions on what would suit my needs best. I currently have a high-def camera, but was hoping to upgrade to 4K. I thought about maybe getting a Go Pro, but am not sure if it would be best for what I need it for. There are basically three things I will be filming with the camera:

1. Hunting - I film many of my hunts for a company I work for. The camera will need to have great resolution, shoot well in bright sunlight and darkness, have good zoom capabilities, and have good audio.

2. Live Music Shows - I play in several bands and like to film the shows for upload to YouTube and various websites. The camera will need to have great resolution in low light with flashing lights continually going off. It will also need to record the loud audio without distorting.

3. Instructional Videos - I am a teacher and record videos of various demonstrations for my students. The camera will need clear resolution and audio, and be able to record onto some type of SD card for upload to iMovie.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部