View: 377|Reply: 2

phone for party video recording or mic?

[Copy link]
2-12-2019 02:04:38 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
Hi guys. So i am trying to buy something with which i can record videos at electronic music parties. I really like the quality that Iphone 7 or 8 make from videos i see on youtube (example of what kind of quality i want is bellow the youtube link). My question is since i dont wanna give out so much for phone, since i am totally satisfied with my Redmi Note 7, except for sound quality on video, can i get the same quality video and especially sound with a digital camera that i buy for 200, 300 Euros, like i would have with Iphone 8 or X for example? Or can i just buy some external microphone to get sound like on Iphone or even better)? If yes, which one you suggest? Thank you for your help and suggestions. Greetings!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:04:39 Mobile | Show all posts
You may want to look at audio recorders such as the Tascam or Olympus.
The Zoom Q2n and Zoom Q4n also record video as well as being a good sound recorder.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:04:40 Mobile | Show all posts
A separate audio recorder may be the answer: but beware of two issues if the quality improves: 1) the sound levels may rattle the built-in microphones ( which are general-purpose music quality ). A separate moving-coil mic should improve things, but probably inconvenient with handling noise, etc. Without somewhere to "set-up" the crowd will make cables a trip-risk, so your insurers should be aware of the precautions you apply. After the event you can sync the camera/iphone/video tracks (with audio) to the better tracks from the dedicated recorder... using a suitable Video Editor. Precise Sync is probably a minor issue unless you are close enough to see the vocalists' lips moving.

and 2) Copyright. Unless you have written permission to record events there will be folk wanting to be paid ( or may have signed a broadcaster an "exclusive" ). Perhaps you should tell us what connection you have with the Organisers - or are you a regular fan, perhaps?

Cheers.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部