View: 406|Reply: 2

copy camcorder to pc

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:09:59 Mobile | Show all posts |Read mode
I don't have elaborate audio cards. I used to take recordings, place them on a dvr machine to a DVD then put them in my computer for editing. Sounded pretty good. The dvr is fairly old the handycam is fairly old. I don't want to spend $2000 on audio cards. I'm just extracting the audio by the way. The wires I have for the camcorder do not seem to do anything with the computer. So I need a setup where I can connect to the camcorder and put the material on my computer for editing. I can't even make sens of the Liteon DVR visual display anymore either. I see there are small "tails" that are used to transfer data. I just need to be sure that one will work and provide good sound. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:10:00 Mobile | Show all posts
I guess you have a tape based machine. Something like an EZCap (Amazon) will convert the signals from the A/V output to USB for your PC.
If you have a FireWire based system then download the lot and extract the audio.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
2-12-2019 02:10:01 Mobile | Show all posts
Hi, - this is Audio-only?
Are you making these recordings now (live) yourself?
  I wonder that you don't have  a solid-state audio recorder.  Tascam, Zoom and others,  offer varying degrees of Features from about £80 - they record to SDHC card, which will pop into the PC - ready to transfer to HDD and then Edit.
They let You choose different formats / data-rates to match the quality you require after Editing.
Maybe you know about these;  but the information you posted was a tad lacking to get the full picture.... I don't understand where the source comes from, for example..... and I'm presuming it starts as Analogue.... er?

Good Luck:  HYN
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | register

Points Rules

返回顶部